Welcome to the professional area of DOK.fest München and DOK.education as well as the industry area of DOK.forum 2023. On this page you find information on the accreditation process and can submit your accreditation application.
For professionals, we offer a regular industry accreditation. This accreditation gives you access to the public industry events of DOK.forum and to the entire film programme of the 38th DOK.fest München 2023 – on location in our Munich partner cinemas and venues as well as online on your digital screen.
- Regular professional accreditation: 70,00 euros (in case of exemption via DOK.fest München payment is not required, as well as adjusted prices for Marketplace participants available)
- If you only want to visit the public events of our industry programme, you can apply for a free DOK.forum accreditation (without film programme). Tickets and information on our extended DOK.forum industry programme will be available here soon, as well as in your personal area.
With your accreditation you will not automatically receive a ticket to the events. You must obtain a free ticket for each event in advance.
This is possible both on site at our sales points and online:
1) Please log in to your account.
2) Select the film and the respective screening you would like to attend.
3) Select "with code" during the payment process, your code is automatically stored.
4) Print out your ticket or show your confirmation email on your smartphone at the entrance.
Please always take your accreditation badge with you to the venue.
From 8 May, the majority of our film programme will also be available online. If you want to watch a film online with your accreditation, you no longer have to get a free ticket: if you are registered, a play button will appear directly on the respective film page from 8 May.
Applying for accreditation
To apply for accreditation, please log in or register and complete the accreditation application stored in your account under "My Account" until 26 April. After your accreditation request has been reviewed, you will receive either a payment request or a confirmation email.
In our "How To" we guide you step by step through the accreditation process.
If you have any questions regarding the accreditation, please contact Stephanie Vierkorn: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you!
Deutsches Theater (Schwanthalerstraße 13, 80336 Munich)
3 May: 10 am to 6 pm
4 to 14 May: 12 am to 9.30 pm
Hochschule für Fernsehen und Film München (HFF, University of Television and Film Munich, Bernd-Eichinger-Platz 1, 80333 Munich)
3 to 7 May: 8.30 am to 9.30 pm
Accreditation costs 70,00 euros. If you are a journalist reporting on the event, you can be accredited free of charge. In this case, please contact email@example.com.