You voted and chose the kinokino Audience Award 2020. The winner is THE EUPHORIA OF BEING by Réka Szabó.
What is the kinokino Audience Award – donated by BR and 3sat?
With the kinokino Audience Award – sponsored by BR and 3sat, DOK.fest München @home gives the audience the opportunity to vote for their personal festival programme highlight. The naming sponsor and media partner of the audience award is kinokino – Das Filmmagazin im Bayerischen Rundfunk | 3sat. The deadline for the voting ended on Friday, May 22nd at 1 pm.
1. THE EUPHORIA OF BEING to the fiilm
2. WALCHENSEE FOREVER to the film
3. MAIDEN to the film
4. DIE HEIMREISE to the film
5. WAS TUN to the film
6. THE UNSEEN to the film
7. THE SELF PORTRAIT to the film
8. JENSEITS DES SICHTBAREN – HILMA AF KLINT to the film
9. SONGS OF REPRESSION to the film
10. TONSÜCHTIG – DIE WIENER SYMPHONIKER to the film
How did the online voting work?
Clapping for the audience award: After the film, your opinion was asked for. You could leave a maximum of five clapping hands and decide how loud the applause is. In the end, the film that has received the loudest applause on average has won.