Instructions for Registering for DOK.forum events
Attending the public events of DOK.forum is free of charge this year. To register you need to apply for a free Professionals-accreditation. Here you can find the instructions:
- Log into your user account via the menu item My account. If you do not have an account yet, you can create one here.
- Click on "Accreditation" in the personal area and create a new application for accreditation.
- Select the option “Professionals without film programme” to participate only in the free DOK.forum events. If you would also like access to the film programme, you can select “Professionals incl. film programme”. This accreditation costs 50 euros and is NOT geoblocked.
- Fill out the form completely, then click “Save”.
- It may take up to 48 hours for the application to be processed. You will then receive a confirmation email.
- Once your accreditation has been confirmed, you can register for all events. Log in to your user account, go to the respective event and click on "Register" at the top right, next to date and time.
For our online events we work with Zoom. To attend these, we recommend downloading the programme. A stable internet connection is required for successful participation in the events.
We look forward to welcoming you to the DOK.forum @home 2021!